Bay City Eastern Offers:
- Alternative flexible scheduling
- Small class sizes
- E2020 Credit Recovery
- Blended Learning using Odysseyware
- 1 to 1 device policy for students
- BAISD Career Center Placements
- Co-op opportunities from BCPS
- Reduced Credits for Graduation
- Opportunity to play sports at Bay City Central High School
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students
Bay City Eastern is excited to add some awesome programs including:
- “The Rock” program (www.therockc4yd.org)
- Partnerships with the Eastern Michigan Food Bank
- BCPS Co-op partnership
- Bay Arenac ISD Career Center
- Partnership with Great Lakes Bay College and Career Resource Center
BCEHS students can enjoy BAISD Career Center Placements as well as Co-op program opportunities from the Bay City Public Schools. This lets students get a taste of the "real world" while working towards graduation.
Flexible Scheduling - How does that work?
We have students who work and have other things in life. We work around students schedules to make sure they can take care of the important things in life and still get a quality education.
Blended Learning - What does that mean?
Blended learning is an education program that combines online digital media with traditional classroom methods. It requires the physical presence of both teacher and student, with some elements of student control over time, place, path, or pace. Read more about it here.
Blended Learning combines traditional classroom learning with the flexibility of attending classes online via our new Odysseyware Program. This gives our students a chance to learn on their own terms.