What is BLENDED LEARNING?
Blended learning is an education program that combines online digital media with traditional classroom methods. It requires the physical presence of both teacher and student, with some elements of student control over time, place, path, or pace.
Odysseyware: HOW IT WORKS
Odysseyware Academy is ideal for students looking to:
- Take courses for first-time credit
- Take courses to recover credits or catch up
- Complete courses to help them graduate early
- Enroll in courses that their current school doesn’t offer, such as electives, world languages, and/or CTE
- Have increased flexibility due to demanding schedules (athletics, family travel/obligations, and/or work-related conflicts)
- Take classes from home due to medical reasons
- Take courses over the summer
Students who participate in NCAA athletics or fine arts programs often face scheduling conflicts that make it difficult for them to participate in the traditional school day. Odysseyware Academy has rigorous core and elective options, making it ideal for students who travel or need increased flexibility. Additionally, Odysseyware Academy has courses approved by NCAA Clearinghouse, allowing prospective student athletes to maintain academic eligibility.